Saturday 16 August 2014

#MJDaisyChain

This weekend Marc Jacobs have opened a pop up 'Tweet for a Treat' shop in Covent Garden.
I read about it first on Ashley's blog and with an open weekend ahead of me I decided to head on up.
The concept is that you put out a tweet or a vine with #Mjdaisychain show it to the staff who will give you freebies in return, some of the selected tweets could also win bigger prizes like full sized perfumes, bags and sunglasses.
These were our entries...




I know, we're hilarious...

Unfortunately we didn't win any of the bigger prizes, but we did each get a keyring, mini bottle of Daisy and Daisy Dream.

You could also exchange you tweets for a manicure or coffee and macaroons. Inside the shop was really cute with fake grass, log benches, swings and flowers to make it feel like a daisy garden. A DJ was playing and the tweet and images were projected on to a wall behind.
Look, there's mine!



Afterwards we went and had some lunch on the top of the Master Chef Street Food Bus!




And there was a big Radley Dog
And on the way I home I got this drink from M&S and it was totally delicious 

All in all, a good day out!

Anyone else planning to go along this weekend? It's worth a try, and good luck if you do!

32 comments :

  1. I'm beyond jealous of your day out! I wish I had known about the Daisy pop up! You lucky things! <3

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on tomorrow too! From 9 I think...

      Delete
  2. So a lovely post! I'm a fun of Marc Jacobs's perfumes :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, gorgeous event and you took amazing photos!:)

    Happy weekend!
    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That event looks really cool, wish I went !

    www.lipstickontshirts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very fun day out !!! :) You guys looked like you had an awesome time.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome event, looks like you had much fun there! =D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos, I can't believe I still don't know how that perfume smells like ;) xo
    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That perfume bottle is so big!! LOL It would last so long haha.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thought they would just be display things, but they were actually full and so heavy!

      Delete
  9. What a cute event! I love Marc Jacobs perfumes...they smell delicious ^^
    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    Today is the last day to participate in my Back to School giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures! Looks like it was an amazing event :)
    I always love the bottles from the Marc Jacobs perfumes haha!

    Kisses, Anka

    www.teacupsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love MJ Daisy! And those macarons are love!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg this looks like SO much fun :)
    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. How long does this Marc Jacobs event last? I really want to go there. Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was on over the weekend, so it's just finished! Following you on bloglovin x

      Delete
    2. Aww Lucky you then I wish I knew it before so I could go down to London. I just followed back x

      Delete
  14. Oooh I wish I'd known about this, I love Marc Jacobs! Is it still going?

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    P.S. I have a giveaway over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have an amazing start of week! =)

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Tuesday!
    Great Marc Jacobs, I love his scents :)))

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks so cool!! Wonderful pics!

    Keep in touch
    http://www.myfashionfootprints.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cool event, looks like you've had a blast ;) ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a shame it didn't last longer as it was a great event. It was cool! Never thought I'd have my lunch cooked in the back of a double decker bus!
    Am following you! X

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely weekend! The Marc Jacobs event looks so cool. I loe being a part of events like that, even if you don't win the big prize, haha.
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete