Tuesday 2 September 2014

Benefit - Gimme Brow

 

Generally in my make up and beauty routines my eyebrows get neglected.  
I admit it, I over plucked in a my teenage years and now they just don't grow. I realised about a month ago that I hadn't taken a tweezer to by brows for over 18 months- a year and a half people! 
Anyway, in short I'm a bit late to the eyebrow show (sorry Deleveign!) so I have invested in Benefits Gimme Brow...


I was advised to get the light/medium colour for my skin tone. The tube is teeny, hope I don't loose it! Benefit products are a ft little pricey, but I have found with their other products that they last forever so hope this serves me well! 

It's like a mascara wand for hamsters! You just pull out the little brush and sweep it through your brow and it sticks to the hairs and builds colour and volume.


Before

After. It has filled in the gaps and built up the density of my brow.


Ta-da! Two eyebrows. They looks fuller and darker, but more natural than if they had been done with a pencil. 
Over all I'm quite impressed with this little tube!
You can buy it here for £17.50.

Any one else using this? What do you reckon?





12 comments :

  1. The after pictures look great! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've no doubt this product must help so, so many people! I have never touched my eyebrows before and instead have shaped them each day with an Estee Lauder brow clear gel brush which has forced the brows into my ideal shape over time.. but only because my mum warned me that eyebrows don't grow back in our family after removing them (she's living proof!!). Thanks for the post!

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk/
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least thin eyebrows aren't in fashion any more! This stuff is brilliant though

      Delete
  3. I love Benefit products. I've been using their brow zings for years and absolutely love it! I'm going to have to check out this product the next time I'm makeup shopping. Your brows really look lovely and very natural.

    prosecco in the park

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about this product, but wow, you may have persuaded me to finally go get my hands on it :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite pricey but I think it's worth it!

      Delete
  5. This looks really good! I usually just use a dark brown eyeshadow and an angled brush to fill in mine.

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks great :) I will definitely try it!

    xoxo

    Novelstyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I'm so desperate to try this out, it looks wonderful! xx Sophie/ www.prettyandpolished.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful product girl lots of love
    www.rachelkromdijk.nl have a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete